Skip to content
- An application for enrollment in a course/s on the prescribed “Course Registration Form” accompanied by proof of fee paid (bank receipt) shall be presented in the office of the respective directorate duly signed by the Principal.
- The Vice Chancellor may allow a student to enroll till the last day of the 4th week after the commencement of classes, with double late fee of Rs. 1000/-
- Enrollment in absentia is not allowed. Student is required to be present in person with a proof of identification (University Identity Card or Computerized National Identity Card etc.) for enrollment.
- Enrollment will only be considered complete when Course Registration Form (GS-10/UG-1) is submitted to the office of the Director, Advanced Studies/Director Undergraduate Studies. Only depositing of fee will not serve the purpose.
- A candidate admitted to a degree program shall, far so long as the student has not completed course work or submitted Thesis / Research Report / Research Paper/ Internship Report (whichever is applicable), have to enroll for each next semester.